For the first time since 2019, AF will be having our in-person Open House!Usually closed to the public, we will be opening our doors on Friday, Dec 1 at 6pm for behind-the-scenes tours, activities, partners (with critters), live animal demonstrations, Ribbit Exhibit (amphibian art exhibit), food and drink — plus, it's free and very family-friendly! Come visit, see our facilities, and meet our partners, AF staff & scientists. Some of our favorite conservation partners will be there, like Georgia Department of Natural Resources, US Fish & Wildlife Service, Georgia Reptile Society, Georgia Herpetological Association and Rescue, UGA Herpetological Society!
Please join us!
- If you do come, please remember:
- AF is sadly not wheelchair accessible
- No photography is permitted in the labs
- Closed-toed shoes are required to enter the labs (footbaths)
- AF facilities are confusing, so maps will be provided on entry
- AF's main entrance is to the right of the Blue Heron Nature Preserve's front door. Up the ramp from the big yellow X in the parking lot.
- There is free parking in our parking lot (Amphibian Foundation, 4055 Roswell Rd NE. Atlnta, GA 30342), and on Rickenbacker Drive once our parking lot is full. There is a footpath from Rickenbacker to our parking lot (see map below).
Below is a link to a map of the Open House. This map will be provided to guests as they enter to make sure everyone gets to see everything. AF Open House Map